The FAQAssistant is a text analysing tool that provides the functionality to lookup questions in a questions & answers database and return the answer corresponding to the best match. It can also be used to trigger events when a match is found which is ideal to build personal assistants that perform actions when certain commands are entered.
- Tested with over 2000 questions
- Instant reponse time
- Response includes best match and the next 10 best matches to the question
- Handles small typos
- Can easily be integrated with a speech to text engine.
- Option to generate vocabulary at runtime
- Supports unity events
- Comes with 600 generic questions
- 2 example scenes (FAQAssistant Example & EventListener Example)
- The default character to include a comma in the answers or questions is the semi-colon (;)
- Only supports CSV files with 2 fields (1 comma per line)
For more information visit: https://www.engigames.ca/services/faqassistant/